- We take your privacy seriously, and are committed to following the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) whenever we collect, store and use your data.
- Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) provides help and guidance to make sure we apply the best standards to protecting your personal information. If you have any questions about how we use your personal information our DPO can be reached by contacting us email@example.com
2.1 The data we collect
- The information we will collect about you is solely restricted to the data you enter when you contact us.
- We collect details of referring websites in a cookie. The information we collect within this cookie is used to identify which other web site sent you to us, this does NOT identify you. No personal details are stored within the cookie.
2.2 Where we store your data
- We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your data by ensuring all data is transferred and stored in an encrpyted format, and all data captured via our website is done so via a secure connection (SSL).
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
3. Keeping you up to date
- We try not to bother our customers, but from time to time we may communicate with you about our service via the email details you have given us. You can withdraw this consent by updating your preferences, to do this contact us and we will refrain from contacting you. The same method can be used to modify all the other personal details we hold about you.
- Enquiries from new potential customers will be stored initially but removed from our systems within 90 days of the most recent contact (unless they become a customer).
4. Your rights to withdraw consent
- Sometimes we need your consent to use your personal information. We will not always need consent to use personal information – for example if we need it to remind you of failed payment of products you have tried to purchase from us. Where you have given us consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.